Salmon Fishing permits – from £45 per day (Bank) / Boat – from £110;
Edradynate Fishing Seasons & Rules:
– 15th January Fishing Season Opening Day ceremony – FREE fishing;
– Salmon fishing from 15th January to 15th October each year; Fly Fishing and Spin.
– Trout fishing from 15th March to 6th October each year; Fly Fishing only.
– Grayling fishing has no official close season; Fly Fishing only.
– Trout anglers must give way to Salmon anglers;
– All salmon and grilse should be released throughout the entire season;
– All sea trout should be released throughout the entires;
– Trout and Grayling. Fly Fishing only. No Spinning, bubble floats, fixed spool reels or fixed rods. Fixed spool or centre pin reels permitted only outwith Trout season;
– All gates to be shut and no damage done to property, livestock or game. NO fires to be lit. NO camping. NO Dogs Allowed. NO Litter;
– Tay’s policy from 15th January to 31st March is that all spring salmon must be released;– – NO WORM FISHING IS ALLOWED ON THIS BEAT;
For more fishing bookings please visit PERMITS